Jaerjahma replied

295 weeks ago

Road Malayalam Movie Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

An elder brother who lived a life of crime but left to show his younger brother the lifestyle is not fit for anything. Years later his younger brother takes his footsteps in the life of drugs/crime, to a deal gone wrong his younger brother is murdered, his elder brother steps back into his crime ways and to find and avenge his younger brother's death.
At first i was confused by the story, it had a lot of confusion to the story line but towards 35Minutes it gets interesting the action kicks in, the GTA style no F**ks given, killing everything that comes their way, not the usual UK film iv watched it has a creative style, either this was a serious film made to look a bunch of fun, throwing in super cars, tanks, shootouts, car chase, explosion! it seems the budget was spent wisely, i suggest you should give it a watch!!
This film is only let down by the script, the acting, the directing and the credibility. If you make it to the end I'd love to have a discussion about how the accents go from West Mids to Lahndarn Tarn mid sentence. I'm very confused as to the one dimensional portrayal of one mans revenge against a pretty simply structured drugs cartel. I'd also like to know where the tank shop is. I think someone confused life with a copy of Grand Theft Auto here… chucked in a couple of, "street" words and annointed themselves Gangsta… It's moderately better than Big Dave Courntenay's Full English Breakfast… though I'm pretty sure he was using that as a tax dodge. Just why… watch it and you'll be asking yourself the same…

a5c7b9f00b
Cattle Raiders movie hindi free downloadQuick on the Trigger full movie with english subtitles online downloadMagnum Force full movie 720p downloadA Damn Shame full movie in hindi free downloadThe Phineas and Ferbdownload full movie RoboCop 3 in hindiCountdown sub downloadthe Episode 1.40 full movie in hindi free download hdBravest Warriors tamil dubbed movie free downloadCalling the Shots movie download hd
Please log in to post a reply.